Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My writing and citation skills

All through middle school and high school we where it was quite a struggle for me to write a good piece of literature and turn it in to the instructor. I started to use citations not because I wanted to but it was a requirement and I thought it was just more work. But now since I am a college freshman I now see why they were preparing me for the University level writing which is extremely more challenging than high school level writing. Now since I use citations in my pieces of work I try to understand more of the material I am dealing with and see maybe if I could add a personal aspect to the piece of literature. If you fully know both sides of the argument then you could add more to your essay that could provide more knowledge of the paper. Some of the ideas in the future could help us in succeeding in the work force.

No comments:

Post a Comment