Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To Remy:
Your website is beautifully designed. You used a good amount of typography with appropraite styles and used many good pictures to represent your topic. I loved the quotes and the way you spaced out your texts from picture to picture. I was able to learn a lot about your topic without being overwhelmed with the amount of text on the page. Your "My Pledge" page is especially nicely done. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that the navigation bar was on the bottom, but that's only my opinion.

To Kelli:
I love how your website is very organized and clear. The same goes with your writing; I understood your topic from the first page and was able to understand all the pages from the stakeholders' point of view. I especially love the navigation bar because it is very easy to use. The only thing about your website is the red text on the black background. I just have a hard time looking at it because I'm blind, but other people could find it easy to read. Also having to scroll sideways is a bother.

To Jacob:
Well I didn't see the empty tables on my computer, so I thought your website was very clean and organized as well. I especially loved the slideshow on the first page. The text was also very clear in your topic and you could totally understand your point of view. The only thing I would say that bothered me was the font. Sometimes the text got overwhelming because it was so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment