Friday, October 22, 2010

Just some shtuff i noticed...

Clare has an exceptional website layout. The top bar wasn't too overcrowded and each page was easily located through logical pathways. The negative aspect that grasped me was the amount of whitespaces. I found myself getting lost in the background before I could focus on the text, and even then the plain font choice and size made it difficult to concentrate on.

Nelsons site was incredibly easy to navigate, however, that was just for an overview type of investigation. I think a smaller navigation bar wouldn’t hurt, as well as possibly removing the outlines around tables. I also thought the color scheme and general layouts were very well done.

Mike had undoubtedly the most original site design. I thought it was creative as well as functional. The only thing I could see being changed was the length of the top bar. If it were just slightly smaller you would be able to see his whole screen without having to zoom out or scroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment