Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Peer Revisions

Nikki
I really like your website,. It's clean, the pictures are really good and really help prove your point. You have a way of going about talking about all different sides evenly, but your point still shows through at the end. The "Church" page is a little hard to read, it took me a little bit to realize that they were two completely seperate passages under each of the photos. Other than that though, everything looks really good. The information is clear, you include stories that make readers think, and you always stay true to your opinion. Really good :)

Ashley
Your tabs were the first thing that like really caught my eye, haha. It makes your site look super professional, as does the color scheme. Your topic is really relevant, seeing as how we're all freshman we all completely get where you're coming from. I'm not sure if you intentionally did it though, but for the UC and State Government tabs you have the same map of California for both. Good job though!

Remy
First thing I've gotta mention, the pictures on the splash page make my life. The tiny dog at the bottom... oh my god the cutest thing I've ever seen. Your site's really easy to navigate around, the pictures under the forms of abuse page are a killer though. Even though you didn't want us to read your pledge, haha, I think it adds a lot to your page. Good job

No comments:

Post a Comment