Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Critique of AJ, Michael, and Wally.

The first website that I reviewed was AJ's. I enjoyed the various pictures that he included, it really helped set the tone of the website. The subject was completely clear and the essays themselves were great. The part that I would change is for him to change the font of the essays so that they are not all the same. Also the color of the navigation bar tended to blend in with the background. Besides this, it was a well put together website.


The second website that I reviewed was Michale's website. Upon opening the site, I was immediately struck by the stacks of videos ready to be watched and the various fonts used to keep the readers interest. Additionally, I enjoyed the backgrounds that Michael used. It seemed like a very professional website. Lastly, I liked the navigation bar that he set up. I have yet to know just how to do that, however I did like that.


The last website that I will review is Wally's. Immediately, I was struck by the comedy element of the pictures that he used as well as the video that he posted. However, as I read on further into the website, a sense of seriousness was evident; sort of a change from the splash page. I would suggest to keep the same tone throughout the entire website so it doesn't confuse the readers. Besides that, I enjoyed the various fonts that he used and the different color schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment