Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Doug E Fresh: Nice job of creating a simple navigation system and putting creative and sometimes funny images on the pages. I also like the many different color schemes you used. I would suggest providing more information on the celebrities and athletes page, maybe giving a specific example. I would also revise the text layout on the emerald triangle page. Other than that your website is awesome!

Matt Burrill: I think you did a great job of catching the readers attention with many good pictures and color schemes. As a reader, I personally appreciate the navigation bar at the top. One thing I would change is to make the text the main focus of each pages. On some pages the text is on the side with a nice picture in the middle. Once you make that change and make some of the backgrounds less distracting you will have a perfect website! At least visually. I didn't read any of it so I'm not sure how good that part of it is.

Vanessa Casalegno: I think it was a great idea to have a consistent color theme with each page. Every page was clear and easy to read, and the navigation system is very good. I noticed some words that were underlined that were not links, so I would change that. Otherwise I can't really find any flaws, you have an awesome website!

No comments:

Post a Comment