Sunday, October 10, 2010

I resign...from grammar!

Dear Grammar & Structure,
I remember back in the first day of the first grade,
You were talking to me and I was talking to you
and the teacher asked me who I was talking to.
"Me and Grammar are hanging out!"
"Grammar and I austin..."
Ever since then I haven't really like you too much.
You are the restriction of what I want to say when I want to say it and I hate you!
If incomplete sentences complete me, so be it.
I'll run over you like a run on sentence
and make you feel incomplete with the lack of a subject.
I hope you go crawl into the black hole of a period
and die in a comma.
I don't care if I'm wrong because I write not to be right
but to be myself.
You see my thoughts don't come about in
Iambic Pentameter,
Intro
Body
Conclusion...
Therefore I must conclude that a conclusion
Is a delusion to fit into the conformity of your rules.
You are superficial.
My writing is not man made, it's self made.
Word Processor? More like word ruiner.
My nouns are renowned
and my pronouns are professional
Maybe you can just give up,
Some friends were never meant to be
and when it comes to subject verb agreement,
I just don't agree
So I resign!

1 comment: