Wednesday, October 20, 2010

peer hypertext

Kelli you always do a great job with the designs of your hypertexts! You have a great navigation bar too...acccccording to the mortal sins, it is good to have the navigation bar at the top of the page so great job with that! I also liked the stakeholders that you chose. They represent all the major views on the topic of funding in schools.

Brinkles...I LOVE the alternating pictures on the homepage! Way better than rollovers...you will have to show me how to do that. By including stories of family members, it allows readers to somewhat connect more to the topic.

A.J. I really like the layout of your website. It is easy to read because each page is simple, but the font and images make it interesting. That's crazy how rooted your family is in SCU. There's a lot of great info and I enjoyed reading some of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment